Just as Indigenous people have cared for this land for thousands of years, so too do Waddi Group...
'Across everything we do, Waddi Springs are 100% committed to protecting the environment.'
Every office/ workspace has different coffee needs but what is the most sustainable way moving forward for your team?
Some common environmental issues with a traditional coffee cup:
- Disposable cups plaguing and polluting our environment and wildlife at alarming rates
- Hot beverage cups are estimated to be the second largest contributor to litter after plastic
- Escalating your business's purchasing costs as well
Waddi Eco is changing the way people and businesses all over Australia use compostable coffee cups by replacing plastic coffee cups with 100% biodegradable fully compostable and recyclable cups and lids.
BioCups are an eco-friendly choice for your workplace, café, restaurant or job site drink. They are a carbon-neutral, plant-based cup made from sustainably sourced and rapidly renewable raw materials. They are an ideal choice for the socially and environmentally conscious businesses. BioCups are sustainably sourced from managed plantations and are lined with Ingeo - a bioplastic lining made from plants, not oil.
Our paper double wall, suitable for hot and cold use cups are lined Ingeo™ – BioCups are made from premium paper board and offer superior stability, lid fit, and insulation. Certified Industrially Compostable to Australian Standards (AS4736). This cup fits our large 90mm diameter lid, ergonomically designed to enhance your take any where coffee experience. The plastic lids cannot be composted however can be recycled.innovative 11L bag │ Packed with Eco Benefits
The Waddi Springs water bag is a revolutionary, environmentally friendly alternative to buying spring water in plastic bottles. The bag itself is 100% BPA-free and tough, yet completely degradable and recyclable. The resin material used in the bag’s production uses less oil then other plastics and is non-toxic to the environment.
Furthermore, buying spring water in this eco-friendly bag – which is effectively a one-way system ensures:
- No fuel waste to collect empty plastic bottles or return refills
- No resource and energy waste to wash and sterilise bottles
- Minimal storage, transport and handling costs
Further to this our innovative Bag in Bag water packaging:
- contains GMO free, renewable, plant based material
- Reduces global warming by sequestering CO2
- Lower Carbon footprint verified by independent Life Cycle Assessment
- Bio-based and degradable bog offering. No heavy metal technology
- Designed to degrade under exposure to sun-light and/or heat