Black Urbane Spring Water Cooler (Bench Top) HIRE
The Bench Top Urbane spring water cooler is modern, stylish and popular. This cooler is reliable, easy to clean, easy to operate and looks great, which makes it an excellent choice for modern working environments and homes.
Urbane is a high quality spring water cooler, available with Hot and Cold Taps or Cool & Cold Taps.
Just in case, a free 12mth maintenance and repair service is included with your hire.
With a simple call to our office we will take care of all hassles within 1-5 working days.
Features & Benefits
- Spring water – Get the purest, cleanest, freshest water delivered to your door
- Benchtop. Place your water cooler anywhere, plug it in and you will have fresh, clean, chilled, Spring Water to dispense
- Height: 950mm – Easy to use
- Width and Depth: 310mm – Small footprint that can fit in most areas
- Available with Cool & Cold taps or Hot & Cold taps – Choose what suits you best
- Cold water (10°C): 5.5 litres per hour – Enough for 27 small cups, 22 regular glasses or 15 mugs
- Hot water (85°C): 7.5 litres per hour – Enough for 37 small cups, 30 regular glasses or 21 mugs
- Includes integral no-spill-kit (with spike) – Keeps things nice and dry
- Child resistant safety for hot water taps – Keeps children safe and covers you for workplace health and safety incidents
- Hidden temperature controls – For extra peace of mind
- Matching cup dispensers available
- Includes 1 free of charge maintenance service per year – Scheduled upon request
- Includes unlimited technical support – Just give us a call and we’ll fix things for you within 1-5 working days for free
- Delivery schedules every 4 weeks or fortnightly upon request.
- Ongoing 15ltr Returnable Bottles of Spring Water $11.50 per bottle - No delivery fee's applicable to Metro Areas.
Once you become a customer, you will be placed on a delivery run. We recommend starting with either 1 x 15Ltr bottle per person per month. So if you have 5 people in your household or Office, start with at least 4 bottles. If you have 12 staff in your office, start with 12 bottles. This may or may not be your standard monthly order, but it will guide you to see how much water your consume for future deliveries.